Monday, May 19, 2008

Sister!!!

So En came up here to visit me on her road trip about a week and a half ago. We had a good time even though there isn't much to do here. We went for a walk at Celilo Park and found some rainbow colored rocks and had a pizza, movie and red wine night. The next day I took her and Aris to the turbines and as you can see it was windy, I don't think Aris liked it too much,

stopped at a spooky house (which we had to explore) and took a walk near one of the draws.
Not too exciting but it was wonderful having a familiar face to hang out with!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time and they're memories I will really enjoy recalling :) Thanks for having me.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Gramma said...

So you still have wind! Guess that is the reason all the turbines are planted there. I'm feeling much better...just some times I get weepy because of all the medication I'm taking. I started off this morning with twelve and I have six others to take throughout the day. This weekend was busy: A funeral for deat Iaay and a baptism for Amber and Suki.

I do love you bunches!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jailgy said...

I almost missed the color of the rocks, so cool. Aris looks happy.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home