Sunday, May 04, 2008

Spring

Here it is the day before Cinco de Mayo and it finally feels like what I consider to be spring weather. Of course I'm a little biased to the warmer temperatures but the flowers were only a few weeks ahead of me.

Speaking of flowers I took some pictures of some wildflowers in the area and the sagebrush around here.

The sagebrush here looks much more healthy than the bushes in Idaho that I worked in most likely due to the cattle out there. They are supposed to be tall and bushy like the ones in my picture.


Don't the tulips out in the picnic yard look so pretty. They are a nice thing to wake up to, so happy and cheery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gramma said...

What a contrast between this blog and the last dreary one...bright and sunshiny now with the wild flowers. Now will you get rain and mud? We spend every morning on the swing watching the birds and the wisteria. I do believe I can see it grow. Happy Spring!!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jailgy said...

What a pretty color of lupine, and the yellow sunflowery ones are very cheerful, but I like the tulips best, don't let any gophers get them.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home