Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On the Road Again

So here I am on the road again. It is 10:45 pm and I am stopped at Williams, 100 miles south of Redding, for the night. I had to stop and get one last picture of a California sunset, however, when I got out to take it I didn't realize exactly where I was until I "smelled the cows"! :) I miss everyone already but I am off to seek my fortune with the windmills. I better get to bed so I can get to Wasco before dark tommorrow. Pray for me that I have a safe drive and the courage to do this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gramma said...

You and Don Quixote!! I'm sure you'll have a great adventure. I know Oregon is GREEN and lushly beautiful. Will you be close to Multnomah Falls? I love the quiet, the trickling, gushing sounds of the waterfall and the fragrances of the wooded area there.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah, I was going to mention Don Quixote...now I have nothing to say :) Miss you, too

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jailgy said...

Okay Sancho, get those wind mills.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Jailgy said...

Is that Coalinga?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home