Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

I have several pictures for you guys this post. The first three are pictures of my room now that everything is where it is going to be for a while. If you look at them in respect to the bed you can figure out how everything is oriented. Small but cozy.



The next two pictures I took at work. There is no need to look at the one with me and the turbine too close:) I appear to have a grimse on my face instead of a smile which I am sure is either due to the amount of soreness I have been experienceing lately or the fact I was waiting for the timer to take the picture or both. The next is a picture of the turbines I work with and there just so happens to have a car in it for scale. The base of the turbines must be 8-10 feet in diameter.

Now on to the pretty Oregon stuff. I stopped on the way home from work one day to take this beautiful picture of Mt. Hood at sunset. Of course more extraordinary in person.

Now this past Saturday I went into Portland to get some stuff done. First of all I had to stop by Olive Garden to get some all you can eat soup, salad and bread sticks while I had the chance. Then to do what I had really gone there to do in the first place which was to trade my boots in for one that fit better and hopefully won't hurt my feet. REI is the best store for outdoor equipment and that is that you can return or exchange your equipment even after you have used it even if it is very used and torn up. However, it being the weekend and all the parking lot was full so while circleing looking for a spot I took the opportunity to snap a picture of the double rainbow. Once again, more extraordinary in person. Then on my way back to Wasco I stopped at Multnomah Falls since Gramma mentioned it and it is right on the Interstate. I, however, did not go under the freeway and climb the stairs but it was still pretty cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jailgy said...

A little bit of everything all in a little bit of space. Hmmm... I think you need a coat hook and better fasteners for your string of lights. I "love" your hat and the falls and the rainbows.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're inspiring your mother...run! ;) Good pictures, post more, and have fun.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home