Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The End of Trapping



We are officially done trapping as of today. Last week was the last week trapping and my team caught absolutely nothing. Yesterday and today we went around and took apart all the reptile arrays. Tomorrow we will be going out to see what we are to do for the next month or so. I will be able to give you more of an update when I know more. As far as I know it has something to do with surveying California Big Horn habitat and seeing how grazed certain areas are. I have finally posted the pictures of the last rapids we went through on our rafting trip and one last picture of me measuring a deer mouse. Also there is a picture of New York being silly while we were collecting the arrays yesterday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gramma said...

Sorry this portion of your assignment is over...now onward and upward to bigger and better things. Because your Mom said your nose was cold, tomorrow I'm sending up some remedies made with leftovers. Let me know when they arrive.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Jailgy said...

No more trapping? Is the winter work going to be a lot of indoor work?

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! your job looks a little like mine; measuring animals-measuring people! Wish it was as easy as putting a ruler on their head.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home