Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back From Cali and All Moved In

I am finally back from California and have moved all my things into our new house, and when I say new I mean brand new! This house was just built so we might have some new house problems to deal with but as of yet everything is just fine. I got the master bedroom just like I was told I would but now there are too many empty walls. I do have a few things to put up, like the cool wolf picture my cousin gave me (thank you Shawn), and the wolf calendar pages from the pictures of my old room but those do not by any means fill the walls. Having the master bathroom is great too, however, for the next month I will still be sharing the bathroom with one of the other girls here. The sharing is not the problem, it is the horrible color combos we are making in the bathroom. Her stuff is purple and teal, mine are dark true blue and happy face yellow. It makes me want to twitch when I walk in there. I do have to go to the Salvation Army store though so I can buy some shelves since for the time being all my books and CD's are on my closet shelves. Speaking of closets, mine is huge. Not even half of it is used and that includes storing everyone's empty boxes. The backyard has no grass or a fence but that's okay since we are outside all day and don't really go in the backyard when we are home. I will be posting some pictures of the newness on my next blog so keep an eye out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

should get a few coloring posters to do during all your spare time :)

pictures! pictures! post lots of pictures!

glad you made it back safely :)

3:20 AM  
Blogger Jailgy said...

I, too, am glad you got back safely. Your visit was too short, we didn't see enough of you. We do like things to match, don't we?

3:35 AM  
Blogger Gramma said...

Somewhere in my stash of birthday presents I have a cross stitch kit of a gray wolf. I've put it in a very safe place waiting for February. Hope I find it by then. If before I'll send it on up. Hope you like your new place.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home