Friday, June 09, 2006

Day 4

Day 4: 6-8-06

The week is almost done and I am so tired. Today was very easy physically because all we did was go to BYU and look at stuffed samples of the mammals we will be seeing in the field next week such as squirrels, mice, voles, rabbits and shrews. However, the trip to BYU one way is 5 hours. We didn’t get back home until a little before 10 pm and on top of that I fell asleep in the car and now I have a huge crick in my neck and shoulder but some Motrin and a hot shower will hopefully fix that. Tomorrow we will be doing the same thing only at Albertson’s, a college in Boise. I have a key now so everything seems to be progressing quite nicely.

1 Comments:

Blogger SAJ said...

This is fun to read! I'm glad you're hooked up!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home